I had not thought about Gino Vanelli in years,until you posted about him.
Yep.......so I purchased "The Ultimate Collection".....the one with the
backside of the liner he's holding the two dogs and you want to reach out
and touch that *big* hair.  Putting the "hunk" image aside, this guy can
sing with the best of them.  I also purchased Song To A Seagull....my last
Joni holdout(CD).  I have this on vinyl,but for some strange reason I
resisted buying the CD.  So in the car yesterday, I switched back and fourth
between Gino greatest hits and Joni's first born, sweet masterpiece.. STAS.

Bree

NP: Abbey Road:Because