My favorite part of Sex Kills has always been that killer guitar solo!  I do
agree with Ken's assessment of the lyrics - the first verse seems forced, but
from there the song takes off pretty nicely.

As far as the new ablum is concerned, I'm hoping it's edgier than BSN (which
is beautiful, but not exactly challenging).  Just because she's using an
orchestra for this new album, doesn't mean she can't push the envelope a
little.  I keep thinking about how she did Ludwig live!  That song was
brilliant.

BSN was a beautiful, respectful piece of work, but I hope Joni doing Joni
means taking a few more chances.

Just my opinion.

Jack