Oh Jimmy dearest you expect me to hold MY tongue???? Sorry!
For the rest of you folks, Jimmy's idea of camping is a plush RV with all
the Mickey's ( a Honduran word for fru fru accoutrement) driven by some
handsome young buck to some 5 star resort with gold plated indoor plumbing
and hot and cold running chambermen and of course LOTS of plants.

HEE HEEE

Paz

NP-Magnification-Yes Live in Sheffield England (Surprised it's not Ryan????)