Suze, you are so bad.  I, too, love chicken on my plate.  Except those that
are pets.  When a child I made every one such.  We got some brightly colored
bantam mix chicks then and my brother Paul and Johnny, and my sister Cathy
each adopted one as our own.  All except Johnny picked a hen but we didn't
know that then.  It became apparent tht Johnny picked a rooster as they grew.
One night at supper it was revealed we were eating Johnny's rooster.  He
didn't eat and still doesn't like chicken.  Wasn't funny but such were the
realities of life.  I now have an incubator full of eggs and soon the little
darlings will be here.  Pretty excited for love nothing better than baby
chicks.

mack