Susan, what a great story! Loved everyone's posts about Bonnie. How cool
that she takes people's CDs! Oh, what I would give to have Bonnie Raitt
cover one of my songs! My second born! Hahahah, I don't have one...but you
know what I mean...

I think I have seen Bonnie in concert more times than anyone I can think
of...& most of those were benefits for someone or something. I so admire her
for the way she treats others who have influenced her & the way she always
thanks her crew...(she even put a photo of them on her album Road Tested
...my friend John was one of them...same friend who now guitar techs for
Crosby).
Her concerts are always superb!