One of the "reunion" articles with a link posted to JMDL Digest 2002 99, 9
April 2002, says her parents were of Scottish-Norwegian ancestry. Other
items read in the past have Joni attributing her temper to "the Irish in
me." Is the latter just a figure of speech, or does the Scottish ancestry
include Scotch-Irish (i.e., descendants of Scots who settled in Ireland,
principally in the north), or does Joni also have true-Irish ancestry not
alluded to in that article?
  And for Bob "SCJoniGuy" Muller: Please describe in more detail the
location of the Eckerd's on Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, where you stopped to
listen to Bonnie Raitt's rendition of "That Song About the Midway," so I can
visualize it. Also, were you still in Raleigh when WQDR went country, and
most of the WQDR programming and on-air personalities went to the then-new
WRDU? That no longer exists in its original form, in turn.

  Tim Spong
  Dover, Del., U.S.A.