Sue

I don't know if this comes under the heading of synchronicity, karma, luck,
slut-ness, or just plain (insert Twilight Zone Theme here), but in a RYAN
ADAMS trade I completed about a month ago I received a recording of a guy by
the name of Bob Schneider-Austin Texas 03-00-01. While he is no Ryan Adams
(LOL) he has some neat stuff, mostly based around a blues type format. This
live recording has a cover of Somewhere Over The Rainbow. I think the best
song on this recording is one called 2002, which sound very
autobiographical, after reading your post. One of the songs I like the best
on this recording is a song called Lorena and there is another bluesy one
with rap type vocal that is cool called Bullets. He has a real rap type
thing running thru him and even colourful lyrics filled with expletives. I
would be happy to send you a copy of this if you wanna check it out.

Love

Michael