Hi Russ
Got to http://www.onlyleslie.com/ and check out her new album which is
fantastic and I love the one before that called Paper Moon. Leslie is a
great friend and I love her work. She played at my JoniFest 2000 at the
Howlin' Wolf in May 2000. I am 95% finished mixing volume two right now and
an announcement is long overdue for the release date. Freda's cover with
artwork by a fellow JMDL'er is coming along nicely too.
Leslie is also agreed to do some vocals on my friend Jack's CD which is
another project that I am producing. Hopefully with time and a little luck
this will be our year.

Best

Paz