From: Blair Fraipont [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 April 2002 15:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Yes, guitars & Joni NJC

            What would anyone say was the worst YEs Record. I only have one
at home, "Relayer" and besides the wonderful graphics, I think it is a piece

of #@*^%(!!  When I go back to Delaware which is sometime soon (Sigh,, I
shall miss NYC!!) I will give it another listen.  Maybe when I go record
shopping, I'll pick up one of the Yes records people have been mentioning on

the list. But I would like to know what Yes Record people think is the worst

and for what reason.
       Blair
  NP:"To be Young Gifted and Black" Nina Simone