rev, i've been deleting all these middle east emails,
but i read yours--because you usually always have
something of merit to share.
this post reaffirmed that feeling for me.
and am i the only one who thinks sending clinton is
a BRILLIANT idea?
i'm glad you're back. i value your presence here.
take care,
alison e. in slc.
np: npr

--- Vince Lavieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Demonizing the other side leads to more violence.
>
> > If Bush had a coherent view that he could hold
from
> day to day, rather
> than the new day new policy stuff we have been
> getting, he would appoint
> Bill Clinton as special ambassador to the Middle
> East;
> Unless Bush thinks beyond his narrow little good vs
> evil blown by the
> events of the day confines

not likely.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/