Les,

I have finally, finally gotten April 16th memorized but damn I can't
find any emails on April 17th or April 18th... how can I study for the
test if we aren't getting more emails on Today in History -- let alone
Today's Articles!

I actually didn't delete any of the April 16th things.

I did send out an email to some friends that overwhelm me with junk
email, some post with some tacky, sentimental story about angels and
puppies of some sort, with one of those drippy, sappy endings that is
supposed to make you cry, and told them that if they didn't forward the
story to 12 friends in 15 minutes, they would get bad luck.

Then I forwarded all 418 Joni emails to each of them.

(the Rev) Vince
NP: Linkin Park, Runaway