[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Wildflowers has always been one of my favorites, and my first introduction to
> Joni's amazing songs. But Judy's stand very well next to them, particularly
> the beautiful and bittersweet "Since You Asked."
>
> -Fred

Fred,

When I was a senior in high school I got the lead in our musical. We spent
afternoons in the auditorium building sets and Wildflowers was always on the
record player. When I started "singing for my supper" ,Since You've Asked was on
the top of my playlist. Wildflowers and Living are forever in my cd player.

Jerry