Hey Michael,

Well I know or knew Patti Elvis!  About ten years ago I used to run an open mike and
Patti might
have done one of her earliest gigs with us.  The club was called Susie B's. We had her
for a guest
spot when we had real entertainment.  Many women performers - especially comic, who
played our
litle club went on to more national noteriety.  The musicians have not faired as well.
 But of
course Patti is especially in demand around all the Elvis landmark dates.  Ah she
would be
portraying his early years, girth wise.

Patti and I discovered we went to the same high school - Alvernia High School in
Chicago. Although
admittedly, she graduated JUST a few years after me!  Patti performs around town quite
a bit.  I
haven't run into her off stage for a few years though. She is a scream Michael, you're
so right!

A friend of mine who I used to work with (when I did work!) asked me about her
recently.
Apparently, she does house painting as an aside and she did his Mother's apartment
this past
winter.  Just thought I would mention that, in case anyone in the Chicago area would
like a
celebrity house painter. I hear she does great work at that gig as well.

Peace,
Susan

P.S. I can't recall which spelling she goes with either - Patty vs. Patti.
http://games.yahoo.com/