Hi -

I just watched my copy of "Shadows & Light" the other night, and
it includes the entire skating sequence (during "Hejira"). No other
cuts..."Edith" is on there, as is Jaco's solo. I bought the DVD
about 6 months ago when I spied it in a local CD store. It's a
European import. Great quality, though some of the video aesthetics
of the time are a bit amusing. You should be able to order this.
Perhaps someone knows of an online source?

Russ