CHRIS TREACY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>PS. Saw Alison Krauss & Union Station the other night
>here in Boston - one of the most amazing talents I've
>ever seen take the stage. I remembered the show I saw
>2 years ago was AWESOME, but this was even better. If
>you haven't already, check this band out!!!

Double amen. I've heard them twice, have several records, and they are
uncanny in their ability to do it live as perfectly (and as juicily) as they
do it on record, and as easily as chewing gum. It's musical execution on the
level of world class classical musicians ... only the genre is different.

-Fred