From: "Garrin Benfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject:  Sneak Preview - New Garrin Benfield Music!!
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002

Hello Friends,

I wanted to write and let you know that you can now hear three tracks
off of my new CD, "Nowhere is Brighter" by visiting my page at
<http://www.mp3.com/garrin>http://www.mp3.com/garrin. The songs are
"Hungry Ghost", "What to Listen For", and "Lonely Journey".  All
three tracks feature drummer Ricky Fataar (Bonnie Raitt, Beach Boys)
and bassist James "Hutch" Hutchinson (Bonnie Raitt, CSNY).  The CD
will be available in it's entirety on May 9. These tracks should give
you an idea of what to expect at the release party in San Francisco:

Thursday, May 9, 8:30 pm
Great American Music Hall
859 O'Farrell, SF, CA

Featuring an opening set by Tim and Greg of the Mother Hips.

Garrin's band will include Ricky and Hutch, as well as Bay Area
guitar legend Nina Gerber. Other special guests are expected.

Advance tickets are recomended at the Great American Music Hall box
office (no service charge) or at ticketweb.com.

For more information: <http://www.garrin.com/>www.garrin.com,
<http://www.motherhips.com/>www.motherhips.com.

See you all there!