Kakki wrote:
I just saw that he is having a free exhibit in Chicago this weekend at the Whitehall
Hotel at 105
E. Delware in Chicago from Friday 5/3 through Sunday 5/5.

Thanks for the info Kakki, I'm sure the time details will be in our local "Chicago
Reader" but
this is such GROOVY news!  This will complete my cheapest fullest weekend ever.
Starting Friday
night at the Diltz exhibit ... FREE!  Saturday one of the first street festivals of
the season,
featuring  "Rusted Root" tonight - $5 bucks and Sunday we try to play our first
softball game of
the year again, weather permitting ... and as always (if you want to play), the coach
drinks FREE!
Hey it's Chicago! LOL!

Here's hoping some other Chicago JMDL folks come out to the exhibit.

Peace,
Susan
http://health.yahoo.com