Laurent,

Having tended toward sympathy for the Palestinians most of my life, based on
the limited news and information I received growing up in Los Angeles, far
away from the conflict.  I always believed in Israel's right of existence as
a country but think I had the typical American reaction of sympathy for the
underdog.  My perceptions of the entire situation have turned 360 degrees in
recent months.  Sometimes one awakens to clarity regarding right and wrong
despite years of propaganda.

Nevertheless, I am really dismayed that you would have such views of the US,
views based on stereotypes, Hollywood fiction and other motivations which
have also been propagated and repeated enough times where people start to
believe them as true.  I could provide you with information which  would
refute many of the false or unfactual accusations against the US but it
would take up too much bandwidth.  I don't know what your experiences were
like in the U.S. but they are not the experience of most Americans.

Kakki