dear all:

I have been reading the thread about the Arab/Israeli situation and finally decided to
throw in my 2 cents worth for what it's worth.

What the Palestions have done, with there suicide bombings etc. is not the answer to
there problems.  Pure and simple.  But on the same token, what the government of
Israel has done since Israel was founded as a modern-day nation in the late 40's (was
it 48 or 49, I can't remember)is wrong.  They have done exactly what we (the US) have
done to non-white citizens before the civil rights movement of the 60's.  I know I am
going to make my share of enemies on that, but that is what I truely believe.  And why
Israel needed to invade other countries to steal territory is beyond me.  I don't want
to sound like an Israel basher pro Palestian but as what my Grandma used to say there
are two sides to every coin.  I think that both sides are too fault for whatever
reason of there own.

That is my opinion.

James Phillips

now playing "Silver Lining" by Bonnie Raitt