>How come no one ever mentions Boston accents when they talk about what
>turns
>them on? (Just kidding. You don't need to tell me -- the answer is
>self-evident!)

I bet you've turned many a person on with that voice of yours!

>If I had a choice of where on earth to go tomorrow, it would be Paris. Then
>would travel around the rest of the country, and end my vacation in Paris
>just so I could have the pleasure of going there twice in one vacation.

WOW!! It must be really fabulous!  Actually,I was all set to go several
years ago....had saved my pennies.  And believe it or not, I was going to
stay in a convent outside of Paris and then on to Rome where I was going to
stay in a convent too.  I had read an article on a plane about staying in
Paris and Rome more cheaply,affordable.  These convents close to all the
action offer a bed and a shared bath for fractions less than it would cost
to stay in a fine hotel.  The only drawback would have been you had to be in
by 10PM.  A CURFEW!!  SHIT that is when I'm just getting started!!  But
forty-five a night, sure beat 350 a night.  Because of some events that
happened in my life..I never made the trip.  But will someday.

>Paris is the most beautiful city in the world. The French are among the
>sexiest people anywhere. And they're all so vain, each person always looks
>his or her best. Hmm . . . most beautiful city on earth . . . sexiest
>people
>. . . no wonder they're arrogant!

Yeah....no doubt, they are sexy.

>(Which reminds me, didn't Charles de Gaulle say that it wasn't easy to
>govern
>a country with 365 different cheeses!)

LOL!!  I want to go for as much for the food as I do the night life.(now I
know I'm gettin old)  I want some real French cuisine.