Bob wrote:

> Bonnie's sexiest song: "Love Me Like A Man", written by Chris Smither from
> her '72 classic 'Give It Up'. Check it out, Abby...you won't regret it.
> My favorite Bonnie song ever is her cover of "That Song About The Midway",
> incredible song, interpreted brilliantly. Although "I Feel the Same"
(another
> Smither song) is a close second.

I'd have to agree that Love Me Like A Man is ONE of Bonnie's sexiest songs -
but only one, there are so many more!  Like Cure For Love, Love Letter, Slow
Ride, Feeling Of Falling, etc., etc.!  I also think she's one of those
artists who gets better and better with time.  She's incredible live, and
her latest album is absolutely wonderful!  A huge variety of styles on this
one as well - blues, funk, soul, rock...... the woman can do no wrong!  And
the first song (The Fundamental Things) on her last album (Fundamental) was
co-written by Larry Klein (kind of Joni content)!

> So what do we think is Joni's sexiest song?

That's a hard one, because I don't think Joni has any REALLY sexy songs
(just my opinion!) because her musical style just doesn't sound that way to
me, but I think I'd go with A Case Of You (the BSN version) as her most
romantic, and her sexiest would have to be In France They Kiss On Main
Street..... "And we were rolling, rolling, rock 'n' rolliiiiiiiing".

I'd be interested to hear any other opinions?

Hell - also a DEDhead (even if it's not sexy music)!
"To have great poets, there must be
great audiences too." - Walt Whitman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hell's Personal Photo Page:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/main/personal.htm

Visit the NBLs (Natural Born Losers) at:
http://www.nbls.co.nz