Hi

I want to thank you for all the advice on which Joni CD's to buy next. I
think you all listed every available one! Although (methodical soul that I
am)I like the idea of starting at the beginning and listening to them in
order, I think I'm going to get "For the Roses" next then maybe the one
someone mentioned where her voice sounds young and sweet. She sounds so
sweet on Court and Spark, I'd be interested to hear it sound even sweeter.

I thought I'd weigh in on Bonnie Raitt's sexiest song. I definetly think
it's Love me like a man. There are some great lines in that song,like,

"I need a man to rock me like my backbone was his own,
and..Darling...I know you can. I need someone to love me like a man."

(haven't we all been there?)

and

"These men that I been seeing lately, got their souls up on a shelf, how can
they say they love me when they can't even love themselves"
The shelf line has always reminded me of an Emily Dickenson poem..

"I cannot live with you
It would be life,
And life is over there
Behind the shelf"