>From Laurent, forwarding an e-mail he received:

<< In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked, and a 70 year old
American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard by:

  (a) The Smurfs >>

OK, folks, this has gone on long enough.

When my blue brethren become a multiple choice selection in a Muslim-bashing
e-mail that's supposed to be funny, things have gone too far.

But seriously -- how can we have any hope for humanity when frigging Joni
Mitchell fans can't even get along?

    --Bob, still not finding anything funny about Leon Klinghoffer's murder,
no matter how it's presented