>I concur...after what I thought were 3 strong records, she comes out with a
>turd. Luckily I bought mine at Best Buy for $11.99, and sold it on E-Bay
>for 12>I would add once again if you're looking for something in this vein
>to check out Shannon McNally's "Jukebox Sparrows".

Well...I have a brother who loves Cheryl Crow...and his B-day is coming up
soon.  ;-)  Staring and salivating is one of his biggest reasons he is drawn
to her in the first place.  NO.  He's not quite that shallow.  He really
digs her music......he likes more hard-driven....her style
etc.  and her sweet ballads....

Bree