I went downtown today just to see what was going on and ended up playing
for a clean air rally that was going for 28 hours straight.  I must have
played for about an hour.  Met a bass player there and a studio owner so
it was definately an afternoon well spent.  Also, the whole thing was
digitally videotaped and they're going to send me a free copy.  Downtown
Asheville is one of the coolest places I've ever been.  Everywhere you go
you run into someone you know.  Its almost like living on a college
campus again.  Victor Setlist:After the Gold Rush (N.Young)Landing on AirRosesHeavenly
Eyes...right into......Eyes of the World (Grateful Dead)Who Walks Among
the TreesRedemption Songs (B.Marley)Into the Mystic (V.Morrison)Rubber
Duckie Song (?)Box of Rain (Grateful Dead)Amelia (J. Mitchell)Aiko
Aiko/Women Are Smarter (Grateful Dead)Carolina  --- Victor Johnson---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"Roses wait for the springtime,They sleep beneath
the ground.They hear March winds a callin'For the sun to come around."vlj Visit
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson