So Bonnie Bramlet was in THE Doors Movie? I had no idea, I wonder
what character she plays. I havent watched that movie since I was younger..
OH, HOw i loved that movie.
        Speaking of Delaney and Bonnie or whatever they were called then, I
bought a Frank Zappa video on the street a few months ago and on the tale
end of the tape was Concert footage of Delaney and Bonney with Eric Clapton
and George Harrison (pretty famously used in documentaries, i had seen
snipets of it before) and all I can say is that I wasnt really moved by the
music. To me, it just seemed like another bad blues band (ofcourse, minus
Eric Clapton). But, I have only watched it once ofcourse.
         NP "MAPA" Ornette Coleman