Brenda wrote:

> BTW - I know it's been mentioned once here, but if you listen to internet
radio, please
> visit http://www.saveinternetradio.org/ and if you're in the U.S. and feel
so moved, send
> a letter to your rep.

I'm catching up on posts and just had the chance to go to this website last
night.  It provides excellent, easy to understand information as to why the
regulators, etc. have a really bad, bad plan.  There is also a link to go to
a choice of letters (emails) to send to your local government
representative.

I've only ever signed a petition once in my life, years ago, because I was
personally involved in the effort (a local conservation issue) but this
issue also needs many voices.  I join Brenda in asking others to visit this
site and make your voice heard.

Kakki