--- Mr Drooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i was very excited to see that other pets have
> email! i would be
> very interested to know how your cat finds typing on
> a key
> board. i wonder if her pads get in the way like mine
> do.

I imagine they're the hunt-and-peck kind of typists,
one paw per key, and that they get the skinniest one
to do the typing, although the hobbit-like hair
between her toes must make this a bit of a challenge.
Unfortunately I've never caught the little hairballs
red-pawed, but I know they've been there, because I
find fur between the keys, and the cats give me these
shifty-eyed looks whenever I head for the computer -
as if they're wondering whether they remembered to
cover up all the evidence. I'm still not sure what
they're up to, but I've got my eye on them.