Mia, couldn't say for sure if she is talking about the same person, but
I've heard bunches of rumors over the years about the subject of "You're
so Vain," everyone from Mick Jagger to Warren Beatty to JT and others
I've forgotten. Is his biography of Joni, Brian Hinton sez that YSV is
about Beatty. Dunno if Beatty and Joni ever dated. Hope they didn't (lol)

Jim