Kakki writes:

<< Julius also posted about this the other day >>

Yikes! Why am I *still* on AOL?

Lately AOL seems to be withholding (or deleting or rerouting or shredding or
dancing on or whatever they do) at least a couple of JMDL posts from my
mailbox every day. One other JMDLer is having the same problem, I know, when
he checks his mail after figure skating. Are there any other AOL people this
is happening to?

I would have remembered reading a post from Julius, so I am sure this is just
another way that evil, soulless AOL is making life a vale of tears and hell
on earth for tech-challenged people everywhere.

Sorry to all for reposting something that was news to me. And while I'm
apologizing for reposting old news . . . Y O U will be sorry if you don't
check out David Sedaris reading "A Million Bubbles," an audioclip in which he
mentions Joni a couple of times, at:

http://www.salon.com/audio/nonfiction/2001/06/06/sedaris_bubbles/

Anyway . . . I'd take Sedaris and Mitchell over Bush and Putin any day!

Take care,

    --Bob