Hello Gang and Happy Memorial Day Weekend-
    I am feeling a little odd not having any festivals or any gigs to do
this weekend, but that's a good thing. My body is finally feeling like mine
again. After I dug the debris out of my car (a month of gigs) I realized I
have two copies of a Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo CD called "Summer Vacation
2001" Live. This was handed out to the guests at the WE (Womens
Entertainment) show that I did with Pat and Neil a few weeks ago. It is a
two CD set and I am sure will be a nice collectors item for any Pat and Neil
fans. I will mail out these two to the first two people who respond with
their mailing addresses. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Love

Paz

NP-Madman Across The Water-Govt' Mule Live Orpheum Theater New Orleans
5-5-01