Hi everyone,I am a perpetual lurker but now need some help on completing
a research paper for school.  My questions:1)  How many of you would make
the case that Joni's best creative material was produced at the
'beginning' (Song to a Seagull, Clouds, Ladies of the Canyon, Blue,) 'middle'
(For the Roses, Court and Spark, Hissing of Summer Lawns, Hejira, Don
Juan's Reckless Daughter) or 'end' (Mingus, Wild Things Run Fast, Dog Eat
Dog, Chalk Mark In A Rainstorm, Night Ride Home, Turbulent Indigo, Taming
the Tiger, Both Sides Now) of her career?  2) Would someone care to
reclassify these albums into different periods? If so how are those
albums unified through the period?2) Does anyone think that the output
has stayed at the same level of quality?3) Does anyone think that her
best material was produced at the beginning and end of her career?  For
the avid article readers out there,Can you recommend to me any specific
articles that you feel give an accurate in-depth bio of Joni?

And finally, if this thread has already been done before, can someone
please direct me to it in the archives? Thanks for your time and help,Stephanie
Morrison