<<I would love to hear the music made by Kate, Sherelle, Fred, Marian and
many many more of the jonilistas but am unable to attend a jonifest.>>

Mike, as for the artists selling on CDBaby, both Kate & Victor have samples
you can listen to...just do a search at CDBaby.com. If you like what you
hear, I'm sure they'll have no problem shipping to Spain.

There are CD's of the previous fests also available. I would be happy to make
you copies, or perhaps someone in Europe could.

I'd be happy to assemble/assist on another "CD of You" project...if there's
enough interest, let's talk about it.

Bob

NP: Princess Superstar and the High & Mighty - "Bad Babysitter"