Mack wrote:

> Thanks for that Kakki.  Haven't been to very many concerts but did get to
> see Linda Ronstadt, with Andrew Gold, in the late seventies.  Superb show
> and Gold was fantastic.  Too bad I have no talent.

Maybe we can try out for back-up singers/tambourine players ;-)  I think our
Victor should put in his resume for this one!  Gold was very instrumental in
Linda's 70s work and is also in the group Bryndle with Karla Bonoff, Wendy
Waldman and Kenny Edwards.  I was just checking out his website (pondering
whether to send him a gush over his new project) and found out something
interesting that I didn't know:

"His father, Ernest Gold, won an Academy Award for his musical score for
Exodus. His mother, Marni Nixon, was the singing voice of Natalie Wood in
West Side Story; Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady; and Deborah Kerr in The
King And I, among many others."

Kakki