Here is the tracklisting for "The Rising"(Bruce's new one):

"Lonesome Day"
"Into the Fire"
"Waitin' on a Sunny Day"
"Nothing Man"
"Countin' on a Miracle"
"Empty Sky"
"Worlds Apart"
"Let's Be Friends"
"Further on (Up the Road)"
"The Fuse"
"Mary's Place"
"You're Missing"
"The Rising"
"Paradise"
"My City of Ruins"

>From Billboard.com & The Boss, regarding these songs:

Springsteen, who performed at several post-Sept. 11 benefits, says he wrote
all but two of the 15 new songs on the album after the terrorist attacks
that killed more than 3,000 people. "The songs I wrote sort of occur in that
context," he said. "It's more of an emotional feeling that I felt -- and
that I felt was in the air at that time."

Some songs, he says, "deal more directly with it than others, but the
stories all happen in a post-Sept. 11 context. If you were writing at that
point, it's in everything in some fashion."

Bob

NP: Pylon, "Yo-Yo"