I was thinking last night about how Joni does some really strange things on
her songs sometimes.  I guess to me the funniest thing she did was sticking
that blaring siren noise in the middle of "Nathan Lafraneer."  I remember the
first time I heard it, I was like, "What in the heck is that?"  I couldn't
stand it at first, but of course, as time went on I got used to the strange
sound and decided that the song wouldn't be the same without it.  I also love
it when she imitates a chicken at the end of "Talk to Me."  Anyone else got
any sound effects they love and/or hate by Joni?

Abby
www.authorsden.com/abbymparks