Thanks to all who threw their best guess in the ring for a copy of "Covers, Volume
30". I was delighted to see so many guesses, especially quite a few from around the
world.

My pick for this month was Carey from Miles of Aisles. While no one picked an MOA
track, I did get a couple of HOSL tracks, including "The Jungle Line" from the JMDL'er
referenced above. Unfortunately I don't know who this is, so if you are:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please come forward to claim your prize! Mr. Mystery, talk to me! :~)

If you didn't win, but NEED a copy of #30 (or any other of the volumes in the
burgeoning series), don't be distraught or do anything rash. Just let me know and I'll
fix you up.

Thanks again to all for making this fun,
Bob

NP: Joey Ramone, "Maria Bartiromo"