Sybil Skelton wrote:

> Bite your tongue!!! The Cat Stevens tunes and Ruth Gordon are what make
> Harold and Maude worth watching.  A remake would by necessity have to be
> done without either of those people, and is therefore undoable.
>
> Sybil

In the opening scene of Y Tu Mama Tambien, Tenoch and his girlfriend Ana
are having torrid sex in front of a wall-sized poster of Harold and Maude,
I believe in French (the poster); the sex is in Spanish.

Les: is there any way to do degrees of separation between Y Tu mama tambien
and Joni?  I suppose you'd start with the director Alfonso Cuaron since he
worked in Holloywood and made what, Great Expectations and something else,
so maybe there is a connection.  It would be more fun to find a degree of
separation with the soundtrack, excluding the Frank Zappa and Natalie
Imbruglia tracks, since those would be too easy, I am guessing.  But what
do I know.

Vince