> I know you will love your new girl and be truly loved in return.
> Darice

yes I will.
I have discovered she is a little pig with food! Unlike Apsos who regard food as if
you might be trying to poison them. Once they ahev had a good sniff at it, then they
pig it!

Whta do you mean by middie?  Mini's are 11lbs max so your girl at 9lbs is a mini. The
standards are much heavier but not sure what there max is.
As far as I am aware, in germany they have an even smaller version than the mini.
amaizng that these little dogs are hunters.
I chose the longhaired not just because they are the prettiest, imo, but alsothe more
docile and quiet. can't have yappers.
my 3 week old Apso litter are getting to that delightful 'drunk' stage. Getting up on
all four and staggering around. Poor things try and poo too and fall over, usually
into what they just they did!
I am very excited about them. One of the boys looks outstanding and so does one of the
girls, tho the boy looks to be the best. fingers crossed. Oh and the boy is a most
unusual colour-he is a particolour but all of him is white except for his head which
has the normal parti 'split' colouring, tho the colour is the palest of latte coffee.
very pale. he will look very striking. I prefert he darker colours but it is the
construction and temperament that counts.

---