Joseph wrote:

<<  I don't know if this can be classified under Joni in Fiction since it is
an audio track, but since the lyrics can stand on their own, I figured it can
be included in your project.

Then Bob Muller responded with:

<< There are quite a few songs that mention Joni...if you mention this one,
then you've gotta mention them all, and it's not REALLY Joni in fiction after
all. Just my opinion, and if smurph wants to add this as a section, well God
bless his pointed little head! :~) >>

Well, God bless my pointed little head, I think this is a great idea. Joni in
Fiction now features Joni in Books, Films, Poetry, Plays, TV and
Miscellaneous . . . why not Joni in Song?

I agree that it's not really fiction, per se, but at least it will be in the
database for now and could be switched to a more appropriate section (if one
is created) later. It is after all (song) writers on the subject of Joni, so
I think it's worthy of inclusion.

I remember we had a Joni-in-other-people's-songs thread a year or so ago and
I thought it was interesting -- although the only song I remember now is "Our
House!"

How would this be set up? Would we print out the lyrics from the other
artists? Or just provide a link for buying their Joni songs?

What do you think, Les?

Take care,

    --Bob