Gene wrote:

> I thought SoCal seasons were more like Mudslides, Fog, Smog, and
Brushfires.

Yes, that's it!

> Why don't  you think about relocating to Northern Cal.  Where there is
> plenty of water and home to the 2003 NBA Champion Sacramento

Heh, well that would be very cool if the Kings snagged it next year.  I just
watched the Lakers parade out my window and on TV.  Unfreakingbelievable!!
They said this is the biggest yet and there are a MILLION people on the
street in just a few blocks.  They are down at Staples now dancing along to
the Laker Girls and band.  Wonder if Jack Nicholson is there?   They should
really put him up on one of the parade trucks after all these years ;-)

Kakki