I liked her article to & agree with her...I think she wrote it before the
shit hit the fan re: web radio...here's a good article on this sad story

Labels to Internet Radio - Just Die

http://www.msnbc.com/news/777023.asp

Paul > What do people think of Janis Ian's article?<<

Bob >>I think it's right on as well, Paul. It's long but a compelling read,
and from one who knows the business for 35+ years I lend it much
credibility. An issue she doesn't even touch on is the death of WebRadio,<<