Patti
Always on the cutting edge of technology you are. I use to endorse Godin
guitars and then sold it to a local artist that really wanted it and I was
tired of it so I did. I am waiting the arrival of my new Parker with the RMC
Piezo Pick Ups installed in it to control my VG-8. I am so psyched.

Hope everyone on the list is well and I am trying to catch up on the list
after just getting back from vacation in Florida (where I intended on
getting together with the evil Jimmy Stewart, but alas the family kept me
way to busy). Now I need a vacation from my vacation (AGAIN!).

Best

Paz