Yes, I would agree to that. But it does depend on the issue.
As I said, Gore was for Star Wars, Clinton started the Columbia
quagmire, increased wire tapping and drug war funding by a factor
of three, dismantled the welfare system which will result in more
childhood malnutrition, etc....
All of Congress rubber stamped the Patriot Act.
And if both parties are excepting corporate funding, they are both expected to pay it
back somehow.
RR