sorry this isn't njc but i wanted everyone to see it in hope of it helping
someone...

>I have good news regarding my progress with the amazing formula I've been
taking to cure my ovarian cancer, Protocel. Three months ago I was given
up on by my oncologist but a friend told me about an obscure formulation
that had cured many people in the past of all kinds of cancers.. I tried
it when my CA 125, a blood test for ovarian cancer, was 5960, the highest
my oncologist had ever seen.. he advised me to call hospice.

Today I got my blood test back and my markers have DROPPED over 4000
points to 1650.. WAY more than i ever expected.. needless to say.. I am
very happy and amazed. This brings hope to a very hopeless situation for
many many people stricken with not only cancer, but other viral
conditions, Aids, MS, Hepatitis C, . So please use this information to
help others. I have put much information onto my website about Protocel
at: http://abarefootdoctor.com and I am happy to talk with anyone who
wants to hear about it.<