In a message dated 7/17/02 3:09:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Joni is way, way ahead of her time.  Who was even thinking about Muslims in
> 1978

I do believe Joni is sometimes prophetic, but the Muslims sticking up
Washington reference was based on an actual event. I don't remember the exact
circumstances, but some "radical" (radical for those days, anyway) Muslims
took over some government office at gunpoint and took hostages (or something
like that). It was a big news story for a few days.

Bryan