Well, we are now *down to the wire* with only 37 days left to go before
Jonifest! It's hard to believe it's so close! Just a few reminders:

There are still a few beds left for Jonifest, and plenty of camping space. It
would be great to know as soon as possible if you are interested in going
however, as I really need to wrap everything up and have final numbers very
soon. Also, I will be away from July 23-August 8 so it would be great to know
before I leave on Tuesday.

If you are attending, please make sure you have completely filled out all the
online forms, sent a release form, and you should have all your money in by
now. I especially need to know if anyone needs a ride from the bus stop to
Full Moon, and whether there are any special dietary needs.

Anyone wanting to contribute to the raffle, please send your items as soon as
possible to:

Ashara Productions, LLC
40 Parsonage Lane
Topsfield, MA 01983

Please e-mail me with any questions before Tuesday. See you VERY soon!!

With Jonifest anticipation and hugs,
Ashara