The raffle table this year is growing by leaps and bounds! Ric Welch just
donated a StarArt book AUTOGRAPHED by Ms. Mitchell herself! This is a very
rare out of print book that has many of JOni's early paintings in it. We also
have a Blue songbook donated by Randy Remote, and many other wonderful,
exciting items! Remember to bring lots of cash/checks for raffle tickets.
Thanks SO much to everyone that has donated items for the raffle and giveaway
tables. It's not to late to add to the growing tables. I would especially
like to see some CD's from the many talented listers here at the JMDL. Please
send all items to:

Ashara Productions, LLC
40 Parsonage Lane
Topsfield, MA 01983