Hey Ruth!

Good spot on the Joni reference.  Bob, you have this one already???  If not, one more
for the database!

Also, any guesses to what song Ruth might have heard that is similar to The Only Joy
in Town?  I am thinking Harlem in Havana.  Of course, there is no right answer since
Ruth herself isn't sure, but still, there have to be better guesses than mine!

Sue

n.p. Bruce "The Boss" - Brilliant Disguise
--

 Engwall57 wrote:

heard, faintly, Joni's voice coming over the loudspeaker.  - it sounded like a musical
cousin to "The Only Joy in Town."  I figure it must be from TI, since I have not
bought that or heard the entire CD at this point.  ->Ruth

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.