In a message dated 7/30/02 9:10:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> (4) Bruce!!!!!!!!
>
> I have tickets to the August 27th show in San Jose! Anyone else on the list
> going to see the Boss?

Oh, u are a lucky gal MG! I can't even get tickets and I still live in this
fecking state! SOLD OUT! But.... I did see him on the big screen in Asbury
Park early this morning for the Today Show interview. Tens of thousands of
people came from all over the states. You couldn't even move in the Stone
Pony last night and they had to have all the doors open to extend the party
outside. No one was turned away. The heat index rose to 120 degrees. Bruce
fans are very mellow people. Everyone was so nice. Even the Police love him
as they left my illegally parked vehicle without a ticket which is amazing
for the Jersey Shore:0) The Pony stayed open all night even though they had
to stop serving liqueur at 2AM. They served us breakfast instead. Kudos to
the Stone Pony Staff, (especially Melinda and Bill) & The Asbury Park Press,
as they supplied us all with bottled water and free posters throughout the
night. Oh and did I mention I was interviewed LOL! I got lots of Bruce
memorabilia ;) I spent the night camped out at Brucestock only to have a
glimpse of him as he drove himself down the ramp into the Convention Hall
Center around 7:15 this morning in his black smoke glassed land rover. I love
him more for this. I did meet a Bruce look alike who sang & played Rosalita
for me. More on this later.......

A much sleep deprived Rose in NJ  zzzzzzzzzzzzz
NP: The Boss,  The Rising